*** 701 PASSED ***

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    Team, I sat and passed the new 701 Security+ exam. Very nice exam! I only used TestOut, which I had access to via TTT. TestOut covers all and beyond with this exam. I thought the PBQs were fair and fun to do. I had plenty of time to answer the multiple-choice questions, review flagged questions, tackle the PBQs and review them.

As long as you know the testing objectives, you should be good to go! I hope this helps those that are pursuing this exam.

~Russ

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Team, I sat and passed the new 701 Security+ exam. Very nice exam! I only used TestOut, which I had access to via TTT. TestOut covers all and beyond with this exam. I thought the PBQs were fair and fun to do. I had plenty of time to answer the multiple-choice questions, review flagged questions, tackle the PBQs and review them.

As long as you know the testing objectives, you should be good to go! I hope this helps those that are pursuing this exam.

~Russ
    Good work, once again, Russ!

Red Kohler

Jan 26, 2024
    www.training.totalcyber.com

~Russ
    Congratulations 🎉

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020

~Russ
    CONGRATULATIONS

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    I am really enjoying the TestOut as well. It is interesting to see the blend with the COMPTIA data in it as compared to before it was purchased. Thanks for the vote of confidence @Russ that I am using the right resource! Looking to take mine within the next 2 weeks.
    Angel, you are definitely using the right material. The exam was aligned compared to the material, practice questions and labs. I did everything in TestOut.