A+ 1101 voucher request

mviola859

Jul 10, 2022
Hello everyone,

I finished all of the 1101 Train the Trainer pre-recorded sessions on July 8th of this year. I understand that it takes two weeks after completion to get a voucher and that everyone at CompTIA is busy. Can anyone tell me about how long it took you to receive one so I know what to expect. I have the completion certificates from each session. Do I need to provide them to someone?

Thank you,
Mike

jcrochon

Jan 26, 2021
Plano, IL
waubonsee.edu
Hello everyone,

I finished all of the 1101 Train the Trainer pre-recorded sessions on July 8th of this year. I understand that it takes two weeks after completion to get a voucher and that everyone at CompTIA is busy. Can anyone tell me about how long it took you to receive one so I know what to expect. I have the completion certificates from each session. Do I need to provide them to someone?

Thank you,
Mike
I don’t know when the live session was, but you have two weeks from the live session date which was last year. Because I pushed this off a year and just passed last month. So there are no more free vouchers unless you have a rep that you request a voucher from.

Jason C. Rochon

Reactions: Fanuel
I don’t know when the live session was, but you have two weeks from the live session date which was last year. Because I pushed this off a year and just passed last month. So there are no more free vouchers unless you have a rep that you request a voucher from.

Jason C. Rochon
The two weeks which is counted is after the live session, so if you missed those two weeks after live session then forget of the vouchers.
These guys are quite correct. The last session was on May 12, 2022, so the cut off was May 26, 2022. The Voucher program only works for those that confirmed watch all the sessions within two weeks after the close of the last live session.

/r

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thank you,
Mike
Michael, do you by chance have a Partnership with CompTIA? The other route would be to line you up with your CompTIA Sales representative, if that is the case please feel free to shoot me a direct message with your email and I can hopefully get you sorted out.