A+ Core 2 220-1102 TTT Series

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Join the CompTIA Instructor Network as we welcome Allen Stubblefield who will lead our A+ Core 2 220-1102 TTT series. The series will consist of 10 sessions covering the A+ Core 2 exam domains. Allen will teach the key technology concepts covered on the exam as well as hands-on activities.

We will also discuss instructional strategy for presenting the concepts to students and best practices for implementing a A+ course.

CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today's core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today's digital world.

• The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment
    • Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles
    • Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace
    What: 10 session webinar series
    When: Begins Tuesday, May 15, 2022
    Where: ON24
    Who: Allen Stubblefield

Register Here

Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 21.26.16.png

Last edited:

TIIBS Lda

Sep 28, 2021
    Luanda
    www.tiibstechnology.com
    I liked the way @Stephen Schneiter organized and made available the group conversation/chat, spreadsheet, during the TTT. I used to save it manually, keep track of all the sessions. This was possible during the live presentation. Since the time changed, later for me (1:00 - 2:00 am) I am no longer able to save the group chat, mainly because I find it useful due to the complementary information (links, books and other materials) that attendees have posted. Thanks Mr @Stephen Schneite

Reactions: Femi