A+ Vouchers

Are there any A+ vouchers?
Hi Nate:

So, Vouchers go out after the end of a TTT series. Make sure you get 110 mins in for every session (and get your certificate as proof!). Remember you can do this watching the live presentation, or watching on the rewind, on demand. I'm sure those links will go up like wildfire. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you on!

/r

Nate G

• Aug 12, 2020
    Hi Nate:

So, Vouchers go out after the end of a TTT series. Make sure you get 110 mins in for every session (and get your certificate as proof!). Remember you can do this watching the live presentation, or watching on the rewind, on demand. I'm sure those links will go up like wildfire. ;)

/r
    Thank you. So i will expect it via email? I have never received one before.

How long does it take?

Reactions: Rodney Maseko
    Hi Nate:

Once the last session in the series ends, attendees get a two week grace period to catch up on any missed sessions on the rewind (On-Demand). The link to get into the session is the same link you use to get to the on-demand session, but you do have to sign up for any on-demand sessions as if you were an active live participant.

After that two week grace period, @Stephen Schneiter will run a report of all those that attended and submit the voucher order into CompTIA/PearsonVUE. This step requires a bit of patience because it can take about 4-6 weeks to process all that, particularly if there are a lot of sessions to correlate.

Attendees receive their voucher in their registered e-mail, that they used to attend sessions. This is why you have to make sure you use the same e-mail for ALL sessions when you register. If you don't, you may not get your voucher. If that happens, contact Stephen. This is why I also recommend that all attendees download and retain their certificates of attendance. This is your proof that you attended the sessions.

CompTIA also updated their rules over who is voucher-eligible. You have to be a registered member of CIN, instructing in some capacity, and affiliated with the CompTIA partner program.

HTH

/r

Nasir

Jan 5, 2022
    USA
    Hi Nate:

Once the last session in the series ends, attendees get a two week grace period to catch up on any missed sessions on the rewind (On-Demand). The link to get into the session is the same link you use to get to the on-demand session, but you do have to sign up for any on-demand sessions as if you were an active live participant.

After that two week grace period, @Stephen Schneiter will run a report of all those that attended and submit the voucher order into CompTIA/PearsonVUE. This step requires a bit of patience because it can take about 4-6 weeks to process all that, particularly if there are a lot of sessions to correlate.

Attendees receive their voucher in their registered e-mail, that they used to attend sessions. This is why you have to make sure you use the same e-mail for ALL sessions when you register. If you don't, you may not get your voucher. If that happens, contact Stephen. This is why I also recommend that all attendees download and retain their certificates of attendance. This is your proof that you attended the sessions.

CompTIA also updated their rules over who is voucher-eligible. You have to be a registered member of CIN, instructing in some capacity, and affiliated with the CompTIA partner program.

HTH

/r
    hi rick good day,i have downloaded all the certificates of pentest serries. i have the prove of attended all the sessions but still i don,t recieved the vouchers codes so what should i do for vouchers?please help?

Reactions: jmcconnell
    hi rick good day,i have downloaded all the certificates of pentest serries. i have the prove of attended all the sessions but still i don,t recieved the vouchers codes so what should i do for vouchers?please help?
    Nasir - Question though - did you complete all the sessions between Jan 18 and Mar 17? If you have, you will want to reach out to @Stephen Schneiter and see what happened. I know there are some who are still waiting (I am, for one), so those orders could be still working through the system.

/r

Hi Nate:

/r
    In support 100%, and Nate must remember to download certificate of participation after 110 minutes

Reactions: Mallia

Nasir

Jan 5, 2022
    USA
    Nasir - Question though - did you complete all the sessions between Jan 18 and Mar 17? If you have, you will want to reach out to @Stephen Schneiter and see what happened. I know there are some who are still waiting (I am, for one), so those orders could be still working through the system.

/r
    @stephen please say something?

Reactions: Mallia