Hi everyone,
I have some students looking to do the Security+ exam soon.
In the past I have used my academic partner account to order the vouchers for them.
But, the academic pricing I used to get has disappeared off the new web store.
I looked at the process for the students to order directly by providing evidence to SheerID, but only Canada, US and UK are supported.
So the million dollar question is, how do we get the discounts for our students now?
I have some students looking to do the Security+ exam soon.
In the past I have used my academic partner account to order the vouchers for them.
But, the academic pricing I used to get has disappeared off the new web store.
I looked at the process for the students to order directly by providing evidence to SheerID, but only Canada, US and UK are supported.
So the million dollar question is, how do we get the discounts for our students now?