Academy Instructors... Salary?

I hope this is not in the wrong place, but I was looking to see if anyone had any experience or provide guidance. My institution is starting an Academy (think bootcamp for high school seniors) that will be cover three courses of Java Programming thru Oracle iLearn, CompTIA A+ and Security+ over a highly immersive 17 week session. We are just now (probably late already) looking to fill this (these) positions with part-time to possibly full-time position depending on experience.

My first question for everyone is would would you expect for a salary for such a position. It would be on location, 8 am - 4 pm, Mon-Fri. The A+ and Security+ portion would be a total of three weeks out of the entire session and would be done in between the three Java courses. This could be filled in multiple ways, so what might be a good starting point for each? A+ Instructor, Security+ Instructor, Java Instructor (Foundation, Fundamental, Programming I) What types of benefits would you expect if a contractor?

My second question would be is there anyone out there that has went thru the ilearn curriculum?

I would compare this to teacher salaries for high schools. Sadly, those salaries are not nearly as good as they should be for a person with those qualifications and experience. In my case, I gave up teaching high school due to the low pay. Also, high school teachers pay is based on degree earned and years of teaching experience. So in rural Illinois, a teacher with 10 years of teaching and a four year degree might be making about 45,000 to 50,000. A first year teacher with no teaching experience might make about $32,000. I have a whole pile of certs but no consideration was given toward my salary for having those. All of this was dictated by the union contract between the teachers and the school.

I sort of question the time allocated toward the training for A+ and Security+. I spend a semester on each subject and with Security+, my students also had a semester of Network+ before the Security+. I feel these students would have to be very highly motivated to be successful and totally be prepared to pass either certification with a firm understanding of all the objectives.