Access to a Free ITF+ Online Course

As detailed below, I have been involved in a project that provides instructors and their students to a free online course that is aligned with the exam objectives for the ITF+ certification. The course is free because the development was funded from a grant I administered that was provided by the California Community College Chancellor's Office. You can look at the course content by registering for a student account by clicking HERE. The course is housed in the Canvas LMS. You can establish your own free "teacher" Canvas account by clicking HERE. You can download the ITF+ course content and load it into your Canvas account by clicking HERE.

The course development team consisted of two community college faculty and a high school teacher. There is a cost associated with the labs identified in the course. Those labs are provided by Practice-Labs. If you want to provide student access to the labs, I recommend you reach out to Practice-Labs. The recommended audience would be high school and community college students. This could be a great way to give back to your community and get students who are "sheltered at home" during these trying times.

Let me know if you have any questions. My email address is [email protected]

Steve