AI Simulations Stuck

Hashmi

Member
  • Apr 9, 2026
    10
    4
    546
    Hello,
    I have been going through AI Fundamentals CompCert course smoothly, then all of sudden, AI based activities/simulations stopped working, I enter a prompt, I takes forever to answer. I went on to skip the AI sim activities but everynext AI sim activity behaved the same, I reported the problem two days ago, but the issue the stills remains. Alternatives that I tried to resolve the issue are following:
    > Tried changing broswers,
    > Clear browser cache.
    > Restart computer.
    > close all running programs.
    non of the above option worked, I am still stuck and course progress is at halt. I am attaching an error code attachment that might give some of you a hint to help me with the issue.
    Thank you!!Screenshot 2026-07-27 155907.png
     
    Last edited:
    • Like
    Reactions: Wenzel25
    Sorry you had this issue. You should see 3 symbols in the upper right corner of the screen: an envelope for messaging, a ? in a circle, and a circle with a small head inside. If you select the ? in a circle, there are choices for Support, Report Error, and Provide Feedback. I'd suggest Report Error (or seek Support).
     
    • Like
    Reactions: Wenzel25 and Hashmi