Anyone in Charlotte, North Carolina

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and was wondering if any of my peer Instructors are located in Charlotte, North Carolina that I can connect with? I am delivering my first Server+ class next week and could use some situational experience for the benefit of my Learners.

My email address is [email protected].

Anyone?

Thanks so much.

Jim Goughenour

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and was wondering if any of my peer Instructors are located in Charlotte, North Carolina that I can connect with? I am delivering my first Server+ class next week and could use some situational experience for the benefit of my Learners.

My email address is [email protected].

Anyone?

Thanks so much.

Jim Goughenour
Hi Jim, I'm about 2 hours south.. Downstate, in South Carolina. Are you looking for someone to show up for your live class? Or is it a remote classroom like WebEx/Zoom/Adobe Connect? - Tom

Hi Jim, I'm about 2 hours south.. Downstate, in South Carolina. Are you looking for someone to show up for your live class? Or is it a remote classroom like WebEx/Zoom/Adobe Connect? - Tom
Hi Thomas,
No, I don't need you to show up for the class, but if you have taught Server+, I sure would appreciate your input and any guidance you might offer for effective delivery.
Is that something you can help with?
Thanks so much.
Jim