Assisted Lab: Performing Threat Hunting

I just finished this lab tonight (7/18/23) with less than 10 mins on the clock. I loved how CertLabs popped up a notification that says, "Would you like to add 15 additional minutes to the lab?" That's a nice touch! That's really good for the student who has test taking anxiety and feels like the clock is always against them. :)

I just finished this lab tonight (7/18/23) with less than 10 mins on the clock. I loved how CertLabs popped up a notification that says, "Would you like to add 15 additional minutes to the lab?" That's a nice touch! That's really good for the student who has test taking anxiety and feels like the clock is always against them. :)
Exactly. My only wish is that I could pause the clock/sim. There are times when nature or life calls during the middle of a lab and breaking away eats up time. /r

Reactions: Joel M
Exactly. My only wish is that I could pause the clock/sim. There are times when nature or life calls during the middle of a lab and breaking away eats up time. /r
You can save the lab and it'll keep for a few days before having to start over again. So, there's that feature. :)