Back to School Resources

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Some folks are already back with students, others are just now getting back. CompTIA put together a "Back to School Kit" with resources to promote certification and IT to your students. Looks like some good information! I really like the "Battle Cards" that talk about the value of individual certifications. Of course I also like that they promote CIN!! :cool: Check it out!

1600780878180.png

Ivan Jude Busgano

Aug 28, 2019
    Philippines
    Some folks are already back with students, others are just now getting back. CompTIA put together a "Back to School Kit" with resources to promote certification and IT to your students. Looks like some good information! I really like the "Battle Cards" that talk about the value of individual certifications. Of course I also like that they promote CIN!! :cool: Check it out!

View attachment 205

This is really helpful. I've already downloaded the contents of the kit. ^_^

By the way @Stephen Schneiter, what are the qualifications for someone to join CIN? Do they need to be CompTIA certified first or is open even for instructors who are still in the process of getting their CompTIA certs?

Thanks!

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    By the way @Stephen Schneiter, what are the qualifications for someone to join CIN? Do they need to be CompTIA certified first or is open even for instructors who are still in the process of getting their CompTIA certs?

Hi @Ivan Jude Busgano great question! No, instructors do not need to be certified in order to join CIN. In fact I think CIN is great place for instructors to get certified with access to the on-demand TTTs and support from other instructors. Invite away!! :cool: