Can one schedule exam beyond the validity deadline??

Hi to all,

Does any none have experience about scheduling the exam after the voucher expiry date / deadline,
i have couple of vouchers but so was busy to schedule the exam, Now 31st is at the corner ??

Thanks
So, here's something to keep in mind.

As you know, Vouchers have a 1 year life-span before they expire. This you already know. But you can schedule your exam a year out. So you have until the voucher's expiration date to SCHEDULE the exam, and a year to take it.

But if you haven't scheduled it and the voucher expires, that's it. It's gone.

/r

Esther S. Stepansky

• Mar 14, 2020
    You must pick a date on or before the stated expiration date. If you select a date after the expiration when you get to the payment screen in Pearson it will tell you that this voucher is not usable for the date selected. Just take it & see. You may pass.

You must pick a date on or before the stated expiration date. If you select a date after the expiration when you get to the payment screen in Pearson it will tell you that this voucher is not usable for the date selected. Just take it & see. You may pass.
    Looks like I'm wrong and this is correct now - turns out you used to get a COUPON that would last a year, which would then turn into a VOUCHER, both had a year long lifespan. But I looked and compared...and we got VOUCHER codes.

Welp, I guess that's no longer the case, so I'm locked in for CASP+ 004 10am Dec 30...this Friday. Let's hope the winds are with me - that would be a great way to end the year.

It's a good thing I got a new coffee maker that makes Cafecito Cubanos...I'm gonna need it for a few late night study jam sessions.

Crank it up, y'all, let's see if Agent B can snag the big kahuna.

/r

So, here's something to keep in mind.

As you know, Vouchers have a 1 year life-span before they expire. This you already know. But you can schedule your exam a year out. So you have until the voucher's expiration date to SCHEDULE the exam, and a year to take it.

But if you haven't scheduled it and the voucher expires, that's it. It's gone.

/r
    Meaning a voucher that is expiring on saturday 31st December can be booked for January next year?

Esther S. Stepansky

• Mar 14, 2020
    No. A voucher exam can only be used to test up to the date on the voucher.

Cisco & apparently CompTIA also sells (or did at one time) something called a coupon which uses a 2 step process. First you convert the coupon (good for 365 days) to a voucher by the date on the coupon. Those vouchers were good for 365 days too, so if you waited until the last day of a coupon to convert it to the exam voucher, you could stretch your study window to almost 2 years. CompTIA TTT gives vouchers, so no flipping needed, just need to test on or before the date listed on the voucher.

No. A voucher exam can only be used to test up to the date on the voucher.

Cisco & apparently CompTIA also sells (or did at one time) something called a coupon which uses a 2 step process. First you convert the coupon (good for 365 days) to a voucher by the date on the coupon. Those vouchers were good for 365 days too, so if you waited until the last day of a coupon to convert it to the exam voucher, you could stretch your study window to almost 2 years. CompTIA TTT gives vouchers, so no flipping needed, just need to test on or before the date listed on the voucher.
    Something I might be confusing is what I get for vouchers for being in the Academic CAPP program - those have always come in as Coupons that I would then redeem into Vouchers.

Either way...better get back to CertMaster here. Time's short and I want to be able to celebrate with all of you that have passed the CASP.

/r