Can we use CompTIA Train the Trainer PowerPoint slides?

Hi Mike,

as far as the CySA+ TTT sessions are concerned, most of the slides are from the CompTIA official slide deck anyway. And there have been some additions from my side, so no issues from my side ...

KR,
Bjoern
Bjoern,

Thank you for answering this question. I've been loving the content and am going through the videos again. I'm looking at taking the test mid-August. I'll let you know how I do. Thank you again!

-Jason

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello everyone,

I need to know if we can use the CompTIA Train the Trainer PowerPoint slides in our own CompTIA certification classes?
    I was hoping to use a few of the graphics and the text without getting into any legal trouble.

Thank you,
    MIke
    @mviola859, yes, everything we provide with CIN is for community member use. You can use any of the content from TTT series, Instructor Toolbox series or other webinars and events. Our goal is to provide useful resources that may be implemented in the classroom. With that said, as @Bjoern Voitel mentioned, most of the content he has shared comes from the CompTIA content that is already pre-built.
    You can use the CompTIA slide deck as a starting point for your course and then add too or remove what you would like. Hope this helps.

Aidy

Jun 30, 2021
    Florida
    www.dpITA.org
    @mviola859, yes, everything we provide with CIN is for community member use. You can use any of the content from TTT series, Instructor Toolbox series or other webinars and events. Our goal is to provide useful resources that may be implemented in the classroom. With that said, as @Bjoern Voitel mentioned, most of the content he has shared comes from the CompTIA content that is already pre-built.
    You can use the CompTIA slide deck as a starting point for your course and then add too or remove what you would like. Hope this helps.
    @Stephen Schneiter Thank you so much Stephen for this wonderful support.

Edna Chimpeni

Jan 19, 2022
    Great(y)

Bert313

May 4, 2021
    Hey Steve, I took the Security+ TTT and the CySA+ once upon a time... how can I access PowerPoint for those? Thanks

-Robert