I was in the campus today, so I booked CASP+ in the testing centre and passed it to get it out of the way and provide some feedback here.

I really enjoyed writing it - it does a very comprehensive job of covering the four domains of objectives. The simulations were epic!!!

The TTT was great prep for this one - as are reviewing the Security+, Pentest+, and CySA+ materials.
I also highly recommend reviewing the Linux+ material, as well as the Windows material from A+ before writing it.
But aside from reviewing those and the CASP+ exam objectives (Googling any terms you don't remember), there isn't anything else you really need in my opinion :)

Last edited:

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Thanks for the info.
    I still have to use the Voucher in the next three weeks.. But what is it, that Testcenters need special Permission to deliver this Exam, since it seems to need Online Access?

Michael
    Online Exam on Pearson VUE (OnVue) is available for the most countries, don't concern about the Testcenter.

I was in the campus today, so I booked CASP+ in the testing centre and passed it to get it out of the way and provide some feedback here.

I really enjoyed writing it - it does a very comprehensive job of covering the four domains of objectives. The simulations were epic!!!

The TTT was great prep for this one - as are reviewing the Security+, Pentest+, and CySA+ materials.
    I also highly recommend reviewing the Linux+ material, as well as the Windows material from A+ before writing it.
    But aside from reviewing those and the CASP+ exam objectives (Googling any terms you don't remember), there isn't anything else you really need in my opinion :)
    Very nice.

I'm about to take it myself, after having read the CompTIA books, the CertMaster Learn, Labs, and Practice and Lee's TTT - I wanted to see how those materials would actually prepare, since the going assumption is that "well, if they are from CompTIA, they should be totally comprehensive, right?" Gotta test that assumption empirically.

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    I took CASP today and passed. But wow... What a ride this Exam is..

Right in the Middle: We start your Lab VM.. Please wait, can take a few minutes to start.. Time paused..

At the End: Your Exam Results will be in the Dashboard in a few hours.. When i got my Print Out, it said: Passed...

Still, i get the Impression, that most of the Exams are losing the Focus what they are Covering... From A+ to CASP in the last years i see this.
    And i am not happy about that..

Michael