CEH Instructor needed

Fred

Aug 7, 2019
Georgetown , Texas
Date: TBD Call Mr. Singh
I believe you must hold the CEH cert Check with Mr. Singh

Course Objective: To provide Workforce knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to obtain foundational infosec knowledge and maintain their training qualification. Objectives of the class include Introduction to Ethical Hacking, Footprinting and Reconnaissance, Scanning Networks, Enumeration, Vulnerability Analysis, System Hacking, Malware Threats, Sniffing, Social Engineering, Denial of Service, Session Hijacking, Evading IDS Firewalls and Honeypots, Hacking Web Servers, Hacking Web Application, SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, Hacking Mobile Platforms, IOT and OT Hacking, Cloud Computing, and Cryptography.

Jitinder Singh
Milli Micro Systems, Inc.
Office: 818-666-7891
www.mmsgov.com

Course Objective: To provide Workforce knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to obtain foundational infosec knowledge and maintain their training qualification. Objectives of the class include Introduction to Ethical Hacking, Footprinting and Reconnaissance, Scanning Networks, Enumeration, Vulnerability Analysis, System Hacking, Malware Threats, Sniffing, Social Engineering, Denial of Service, Session Hijacking, Evading IDS Firewalls and Honeypots, Hacking Web Servers, Hacking Web Application, SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, Hacking Mobile Platforms, IOT and OT Hacking, Cloud Computing, and Cryptography.

Jitinder Singh
www.mmsgov.com
What is the learning platform?
How big are the classes?
How long will the classes run?
What role do you want the instructor to play in curriculum development?
What is the pay?

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
How big are the classes?
What is the pay?
I believe this CEH is the EC Council Cerifitied Ethical Hacker Course (CompTIA Pentest) to teach.
Usually a 5 Day fast pace course with a lot of content.

Reactions: Fanuel

Abu Afza

• Feb 24, 2023
    Toronto, Canada

Jitinder Singh
    www.mmsgov.com
    I am interested. I am certified CEH. Please let me know how to apply.

Fred

Aug 7, 2019
    Georgetown , Texas
    How big are the classes?
    What is the pay?
    Hello Mark Contact Milli Micro System directly , I do not have the info you are asking for Good luck and hopeful you have a great class