certification and profile

So, there isn't an association between your CIN profile and your certs. Probably the easiest workaround would be share out your badges from Credly (formerly Acclaim) at https://info.credly.com/. As you earn certs, you should be able to see your badges there. Not sure if CIN plans on incorporating display of certs or not later down the line - CIN did just get a facelift recently. :)

/r

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi @Rodrigo Escobar, great question! We do have this feature in development. Once the integration is complete, any certification you currently hold will be added to your profile list. The goal is when someone clicks on your profile, your certifications and achievement will be highlighted.

I hope that this will be complete by end of year, and we will be able to start 2022 with the new features!

Liz Wannemacher

VP Marketing @ CompTIA
    Staff member
    Jul 31, 2019
    Chicago, Illinois
    partners.comptia.org
    hello, how can I asociate my certifications with my profile ?
    Hello Rodrigo, this is an improvement on our technical roadmap for the CIN community in the near future. Stay tuned. Until then you can update the certifications you hold in your profile description.

Rodrigo Escobar

Apr 19, 2021
    Hi @Rodrigo Escobar, great question! We do have this feature in development. Once the integration is complete, any certification you currently hold will be added to your profile list. The goal is when someone clicks on your profile, your certifications and achievement will be highlighted.

I hope that this will be complete by end of year, and we will be able to start 2022 with the new features!
    thank you very much sir