CertMaster Learn and Learn On Demand Labs

Tim W

Jul 27, 2020
Kentucky, USA
Anybody using the Learn on Demand labs as a supplement to the CertMaster Learn materials? Just curious how you tie the two together.

It's my understanding they don't link to each other and that's fine. Still, we would like to use the labs and since there is a pretty high possibility of us being remote again at some point this fall online labs make more sense than VMs in the classroom. So our rep recommended buying the access cards and now I am curious how students will access the labs, since they aren't linked.

Liz Wannemacher

VP Marketing @ CompTIA
Staff member
Jul 31, 2019
Chicago, Illinois
partners.comptia.org
Anybody using the Learn on Demand labs as a supplement to the CertMaster Learn materials? Just curious how you tie the two together.

It's my understanding they don't link to each other and that's fine. Still, we would like to use the labs and since there is a pretty high possibility of us being remote again at some point this fall online labs make more sense than VMs in the classroom. So our rep recommended buying the access cards and now I am curious how students will access the labs, since they aren't linked.

Hello Tim, thanks for your question. Currently, you are correct, there are two different logins for CertMaster Learn and CompTIA Labs (LODS). That being said we are working on developing a solution in the very near future to make the user experience more integrated. More to come...

Best,
Liz