Certmaster Learn for ILT

Are you or the college a CompTIA Academy or Delivery partner? Your bus dev rep should be able to arrange such a demo. I've had nothing but great reps in my years of partnering with CompTIA. Our current rep Garrett is amazing and might be able to help you out if you don't have a rep already.

Al, from August through October I taught three Security+ classes using the Certmaster Learn ILT. I'm also using it as I complete my study for the CySA+ CS0-002 exam. I'm here in California and served as a full-time professor for a California community college for a couple of decades. Our Bus Dev Rep is Brian Matzelle ([email protected]). If Brian gives an OK, I'm happy to demo the product and provide my thoughts. You can reach me at [email protected].

Teckkie2k

Jun 24, 2020
Atlanta, Ga.
Is anyone out there using Certmaster Learn for ILT? I have a customer who is trying to decide what to use to teach Security+.
If anyone has the ability to give a demo for a College partner to show how an instructor can monitor and facilitate students, it would be greatly appreciated.
The college partner is on the west coast.
Al I can demo it for you.