Certmaster Learn for Organization/Business License ITF+

I would say that you would buy one seat for each student in the class. The O/B license offering allows for students to join an LMS environment, whereas the individual license doesn't. I would suspect that because the cost between an individual license and an O/B license is the same, it's going to be per student for both.

/r

Reactions: MBDC
There is different pricing depending on whether you have LMS intregration or not. Integration generally requires a large user base to start or you just buy individual licenses. It is per student regardless, but the integration model gets your organization a pay on use model as users sign up for the LMS, otherwise, you buy a license for each student in advance.

There is different pricing depending on whether you have LMS intregration or not.
Is there a separate SKU that shows this? I went looking for it and only found individual and O/B licensing, which were the same in the store. Maybe Partners get a discount or something?

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Good Afternoon!

Is the Certmaster Learn Org./Bus License purchased for each student or does the organization purchase a (1) license and is given a certain amount of access keys? The option details doesn't really explain how that works. Any help is greatly appreciated?

Tanika
    Hi Tanika, I did check with the content team and the response I received was "The Organization license refers to the way the product is configured in the platform. The purchaser would need to purchase a qty equivalent to the number of learners they would be putting into the product"

So as @Lee McWhorter commented, it is per student. Then the access keys are added to your org and you can assign to students.

Hi Tanika, I did check with the content team and the response I received was "The Organization license refers to the way the product is configured in the platform. The purchaser would need to purchase a qty equivalent to the number of learners they would be putting into the product"

So as @Lee McWhorter commented, it is per student. Then the access keys are added to your org and you can assign to students.
    Good to know, thanks for the clarification!

MBDC

Jul 20, 2021
    Good Afternoon!

Is the Certmaster Learn Org./Bus License purchased for each student or does the organization purchase a (1) license and is given a certain amount of access keys? The option details doesn't really explain how that works. Any help is greatly appreciated?

Tanika
    Thanks to all for your help!

This email string brings forth a concern I'd love to see handled. How about a TTT for those of us who have questions relative to CertMaster use, licensing, integration with Canvas and other learning management systems, etc.?

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    This email string brings forth a concern I'd love to see handled. How about a TTT for those of us who have questions relative to CertMaster use, licensing, integration with Canvas and other learning management systems, etc.?
    Working on it now. You should see info on it this week! Inquiring minds want to know!