CertMaster Solutions Question of the Week Series

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Hey everyone, we are excited to officially launch our Question of the Week series! Every Monday (aside from this week) we will be posting a new question around our CertMaster Suite of products. We want to hear from all of you, so please feel free to engage and share in conversation with us! EDIT: We will be posting the answers to these questions each Friday, so please send your responses or questions in the meantime!

To kick things off, our first question is:

How, as an Instructor do I get FREE access to CertMaster Learn?

Last edited:
Wow, that is a great question! As a student I bought the CertMaster Learn products and they were great. I have heard that during some CIN TTT courses there could be an opportunity to get trial access to the CertMaster Learn products, but that hasn't happened at any that I have attended so far.

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Wow, that is a great question! As a student I bought the CertMaster Learn products and they were great. I have heard that during some CIN TTT courses there could be an opportunity to get trial access to the CertMaster Learn products, but that hasn't happened at any that I have attended so far.
Jeremiah, thanks for reaching out and lets get you pointed in the right direction. Can you give me the name of our Institution? I will then make sure we put you in contact with someone here at CompTIA to be able to check out our solutions!

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
Hey everyone, we are excited to officially launch our Question of the Week series! Every Monday (aside from this week) we will be posting a new question around our CertMaster Suite of products. We want to hear from all of you, so please feel free to engage and share in conversation with us!

Do i get free Access?`I though so far: No, except you participate in an Comptia Event, you get Access for 30 Days or so.
@jeremiah:For the Server+ TTT i did get a 30 Day Access Key to use. and years ago for some others, but that i long foregone.

Michael

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Hey everyone, we are excited to officially launch our Question of the Week series! Every Monday (aside from this week) we will be posting a new question around our CertMaster Suite of products. We want to hear from all of you, so please feel free to engage and share in conversation with us!

I seem to remember at one point that I got access to CM Learn for free as an instructor working with an Authorized Partner. It was when CM was in it's first version and I signed up for the, then, CSA+, which later became CySA+. And it was several years ago.

So, Jordan, a few things unclear:

1) Where will you be posting this Question of the Week? In the CIN community or somewhere else?
    2) Is there an incentive/prize for getting the question or is it, more or less, for fun and exposure, etc etc?

Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

/r

Jwehrle

Staff member
    Nov 12, 2019
    Do i get free Access?`I though so far: No, except you participate in an Comptia Event, you get Access for 30 Days or so.
    @jeremiah:For the Server+ TTT i did get a 30 Day Access Key to use. and years ago for some others, but that i long foregone.

Michael
    Hi Michael, thanks for reaching out! Can you please provide your email address and the Institution that you are with? I will make sure to have someone contact you directly to get you squared away

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com

Hello Jwehrle,
    are these now Quizes, Feedback Postings or what is the Goal? So far i don`t understand the intention here.. I mean, asking how we get free access is more like you should provide the answer. I like the idea behind the Question of the Week. but the first Question (for me as non native speaker) creates more Confusion then it clarifies.. (And i am in Contact with the Manager from Comptia for Germany).

Michael

Last edited:

Jwehrle

Staff member
    Nov 12, 2019
    Hello Jwehrle,
    are these now Quizes, Feedback Postings or what is the Goal? So far i don`t understand the intention here.. I mean asking how we get free access is more like you should provide the Answer. I like the Idea behind the Question of the Week. but the First Question (for me as non Native Speaker) creates more Confusion then it clarifies.. (And i am in Contact with the Manager from Comptia for Germany).

Michael
    Michael, thanks very much for the feedback. The intention here is just to get some conversation flowing around the CertMaster Suite of products. Our goal on the Sales Support Team here at CompTIA is to make sure our Partners/Instructors are taking full advantage of the resources and solutions we have to offer. This is our first time with this forum, so moving forward you can really expect more questions around Best Practices, Functionality and Features of our platforms, Resources/Tools, etc. Hopefully that helps and we look forward to working with you!

Michael, thanks very much for the feedback. The intention here is just to get some conversation flowing around the CertMaster Suite of products. Our goal on the Sales Support Team here at CompTIA is to make sure our Partners/Instructors are taking full advantage of the resources and solutions we have to offer. This is our first time with this forum, so moving forward you can really expect more questions around Best Practices, Functionality and Features of our platforms, Resources/Tools, etc. Hopefully that helps and we look forward to working with you!
    Hey Jordan:

Well, glad to have you posting in CIN. With the exception of @Stephen Schneiter, @Liz Wannemacher, and @Thomasina Hammond, we don't hear from too many from CompTIA on the CIN forum, so we look forward to talking with you more.

I remember seeing an Instructor Toolbox back in September about CertMaster Solutions, so this is good to see as well. Bring on your questions...

/r

Reactions: Hod Berman

Jwehrle

Staff member
    Nov 12, 2019
    Hello Jordan, your Profile did not offer that you are working for Comptia.. I did asume that. So, we will wait for your Questions of the Week..
    (And what will be the Official Answer to the first one).

Michael
    Thanks Michael, and I am realizing I did not mention the answers. I just edited the original post but we will be answering each question on the Friday of each week, thanks again for reaching out!

Jwehrle

Staff member
    Nov 12, 2019
    I seem to remember at one point that I got access to CM Learn for free as an instructor working with an Authorized Partner. It was when CM was in it's first version and I signed up for the, then, CSA+, which later became CySA+. And it was several years ago.

So, Jordan, a few things unclear:

1) Where will you be posting this Question of the Week? In the CIN community or somewhere else?
    2) Is there an incentive/prize for getting the question or is it, more or less, for fun and exposure, etc etc?

Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

/r
    Rick, thanks for reaching out and great questions! I will try to answer them as efficiently as I can but I will expand a bit as well in hopes to provide more clarity. The Sales Support at CompTIA is very new as of mid 2021. Our goal is to work directly with our Partners, and to ensure proper adoption around CompTIA products and solutions. A few things we provide are: onboarding to products an platforms (Individuals, Teams, Instructors, Teachers, Admins, etc.), training for teams and individuals around all features and functionality of our platforms, and last (but not limited to) is the ongoing support we provide to make sure ALL CompTIA Partners are self-sufficient and have the resources they need moving forward. Now (and apologies for the long response) for the Question of the Week, we are just looking at this as a great way to engage with the CIN Network and start some conversations around CompTIA solutions. We are here to help with adoption, best practices, and pretty much anything else. No prizes (at least not yet) but yes to have some fun and make this a great experience for everyone. Hopefully that answers the question(s) :)

Reactions: Hod Berman

Jwehrle

Staff member
    Nov 12, 2019
    Hey Jordan:

Well, glad to have you posting in CIN. With the exception of @Stephen Schneiter, @Liz Wannemacher, and @Thomasina Hammond, we don't hear from too many from CompTIA on the CIN forum, so we look forward to talking with you more.

I remember seeing an Instructor Toolbox back in September about CertMaster Solutions, so this is good to see as well. Bring on your questions...

/r
    Excellent and great to hear, thanks Rick, we look forward to a lot more engagement moving forward!

Liz Wannemacher

VP Marketing @ CompTIA
    Staff member
    Jul 31, 2019
    Chicago, Illinois
    partners.comptia.org
    Hey everyone, we are excited to officially launch our Question of the Week series! Every Monday (aside from this week) we will be posting a new question around our CertMaster Suite of products. We want to hear from all of you, so please feel free to engage and share in conversation with us! EDIT: We will be posting the answers to these questions each Friday, so please send your responses or questions in the meantime!

How, as an Instructor do I get FREE access to Cer
    Excellent and great to hear, thanks Rick, we look forward to a lot more engagement moving forward!
    Jordan, the question of the week is such a great idea! I will try and refain myself from answering:) Thanks for getting us started!