ChannelCon / Partner Summit 2023: Wednesday

Mr. Rick Butler, who was in charge of taking photos of the CTF winner at the Partner Summit? Get back to me immediately, or I will report you to Lorri :)
Your threats amuse me, Mr. Chandler. Reporting me to Lorri will only result in her bringing me a calorie-rich plate of food. See @Hod Berman 's post on the Thursday thread for evidence of that.

As for the CTF winners, well, those would be found on the Thursday thread. Since this thread is the *Wednesday* thread, you might care to scroll up a bit to find the imagery to which you are referring.

/r

Show off !!!!
And as for showing off, well, the gym is open to everyone, so I would fully expect that you would rouse yourself out of bed at 0545 to join me in the fitness center during the next Summit.

I'm going to lobby that if they can do a "Fun Run" for those who love that cardio thing, we can do an UpLIFT at the same time (and have that noted on the CC/PS agenda).

Trevor Chandler

Jul 4, 2020
And as for showing off, well, the gym is open to everyone, so I would fully expect that you would rouse yourself out of bed at 0545 to join me in the fitness center during the next Summit.

I'm going to lobby that if they can do a "Fun Run" for those who love that cardio thing, we can do an UpLIFT at the same time (and have that noted on the CC/PS agenda).
0545 is a tad bit early for this old guy. You can just continue - showing off - with the videos of your workout.

Trevor Chandler

Jul 4, 2020
A group of pros...@Joshua Goodrich, Gordon Pelosse (CompTIA SVP Employer Engagement), and Dr. James Stanger!
You do associate with a high-profile group of persons. How does one manage to ascend to this style of life ??????
Met Jill Gutterman, Chief Experience Officer!
That's my kinda CEO :)