CIN Achievements - Error

Actually, not quite 3 years. The achievement system was just implementer with the launch of the updated platform in August. But still, this is the first time it has come up! So, yes, there should be an achievement for finding errors! 😁
I wholeheartedly agree!

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
Sure! Always open to suggestions from the community!

Spoiler alert! We will have some big achievements coming in 2022! Going to be an exciting year!! 🎉
Even after all the new Stuff coming next year? Wow.. What are you gonna do in 2023 then?
Michael

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Here are some more:
    the overview does not always return an List:
    Since we can`t select anything, this seems code based error:
    View attachment 635

also
    highest level
    Most achievement
    Most answers last month

Michael
    Thanks for sharing. Will forward this on to dev team.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi Michael, thanks for checking in. I will take the blame on this one, I did not get a ticket into the developers right away. It is in process and they are reviewing. I will say there are changes that will be coming to the whole process as we go through the year. Always open to suggestions and feedback. Keep them coming!

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    Hi Michael, thanks for checking in. I will take the blame on this one, I did not get a ticket into the developers right away. It is in process and they are reviewing. I will say there are changes that will be coming to the whole process as we go through the year. Always open to suggestions and feedback. Keep them coming!
    Hello Stephan, that is ok. I mean Holiday Time, Getting the Vouchers out is more important. ;-) So we will wait, when this will be fixed and what else will be coming.

Michael