CIN Cybersecurity Month Challenge

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    October is Cybersecurity month and the CompTIA Instructor Network Challenge could land you a drone! Are you up for the challenge? Follow the link below to see the criteria see the criteria and get involved with fellow instructors.

You must complete the challenge by October 31st to be considered for the drawing.

Social_CyberMonthChallenge_CIN.png

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    CONGRATULATIONS!! @Rick Butler is the official winner of the CIN Cybersecurity Month Challenge! Rick attended all the events, participated in all discussion in the forums and was the lucky name selected through the Electoral College ( I mean, his name was drawn from a hat, or whatever they did to select him :rolleyes:)!
    So, Rick, keep your eyes focused on the sky as your drone will be flying your way! Maybe, it will be delivered by a drone! :unsure:

Thanks to everyone who participated in the challenge! We will have more challenges coming up.

1604547811699.png

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Wow - Christmas came early! New laptop (not provided by CompTIA), new game (Star Wars: Squadrons), and now, a valuable tool to getting my cat off of the roof. 🙀 She was just up there again yesterday - so I'm thinking she will have a detractor in her decision making process to satiate her climbing habit.

When that happens, I promise, CIN will get a photo - if she doesn't launch herself off in terror or something.

/r

Reactions: Lee McWhorter