CIN Meet Up at ACTE CareerTech Vision 2022

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Are you attending the ACTE CareerTech Vision 2022 conference, or are you local to Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A? If so, we would like to invite you to a casual dinner and social time with other CIN members. We have a room reserved just for CIN members on the Las Vegas Strip! Come join us for food, drink and a good time as an appreciation for your support of the community and all you do for your students!

Please reply to this post or send me a DM to let me know you are coming so I can plan accordingly. The reservation number is limited to the first 25 CIN members to respond. Please RSVP no later than Nov. 28th.

What: CIN Dinner with friends
    When: Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 from 6:00 pm – 9:00pm PT
    Where: Brezza Italian Restaurant Las Vegas, 3000 S Las Vegas Blvd STE 115, Las Vegas NV 89109
    RSVP: By November 28th

1668719472631.png1668719588269.png

Are you attending the ACTE CareerTech Vision 2022 conference, or are you local to Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A? If so, we would like to invite you to a casual dinner and social time with other CIN members. We have a room reserved just for CIN members on the Las Vegas Strip! Come join us for food, drink and a good time as an appreciation for your support of the community and all you do for your students!

Please reply to this post or send me a DM to let me know you are coming so I can plan accordingly. The reservation number is limited to the first 25 CIN members to respond. Please RSVP no later than Nov. 28th.

What: CIN Dinner with friends
    When: Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 from 6:00 pm – 9:00pm PT
    Where: Brezza Italian Restaurant Las Vegas, 3000 S Las Vegas Blvd STE 115, Las Vegas NV 89109
    RSVP: By November 28th

View attachment 1097View attachment 1098
    I still can't get a justification to get to Vegas for that.

Put a Zoom call up, and I can join in virtua. Or put a black fedora at one of the seats and I'll be there in spirit.

Hope y'all have a good time, tho!