CIN October Virtual Meetup

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    This is not really a webinar but close enough to promote in this forum.

Ever since the CompTIA Partner Summit, we have been asked to have a meetup similar to what we had in the Exhibitor Showcase. Well, here we go! The first ever official CIN meetup is happening on Thursday October 29 at 4:00 pm CST. 🎉

We will connect via Zoom! Come and catch up with other CIN members. Time to put a face to that name you are group chatting with in the other CIN webinars! We will even have a mixologist one hand to show us a special concoction just for CIN!! 🥃 🍻 We are close to Halloween, so costumes are optional! 🎭

No need to register for the event! We will post a Zoom link here in this discussion on Thursday before the meetup. Then simply come join us at 4:00 pm CST! Looking forward to seeing everyone! 🎉

I'm glad to see we're doing this! The Zoom meetup that we had during the Summit was a lot of fun. We got to hear from a lot of great folks and tighten up this community of ours. Of course, all drinks are BYOB, but I'm thinking I'll be drinking coffee or water. I may have to clean up my back shelf and put up some fun nerd toys.

Anyway, looking forward to it!

/r