• We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

CIN Road Show - ACTE Career Tech Vision 2019

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Anyone going to be in Anaheim, CA next week for the ACTE conference? Be sure to stop by the CompTIA booth #825 and say HI. There will be a couple of session sponsored by CIN and CompTIA. I will be presenting in the CareerTech Pavilion on Wednesday afternoon and @Taz will also be presenting along with Herb Bennet later in the afternoon. https://www.careertechvision.com/careerpavilion.cfm. Then on Friday afternoon @Taz and I will team up and present on ITF+ and A+.

Be sure to plan on joining us Thursday evening for a CIN Meet Up. Any CIN instructor in teh area we will plan on meeting up to connect over a cold beverage. I will post the location here in the thread, or stop by the booth at ACTE. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

ACTE2019.PNG

Steve Linthicum

• Jul 31, 2019
    Oceanside, CA
    slinthicum.edublogs.org
    I'm not attending the ACTE Conference, but can likely attend the meetup. On Sunday, December 8th, I will be giving a 3-hour workshop at the NICE K-12 Conference, also in Anaheim, that is specific to the ITF+ Certification. The focus will be providing 6th to 12th grade teachers with an introduction to the certification and available resources. I have attached a "flyer" that will be distributed to conference attendees.

Attachments

• ITF-InformationSheet (1).pdf
      117.3 KB · Views: 3

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Greetings All! If you are in the Anaheim, CA area or attending the ACTE conference this week, please join us this evening at 6:00 pm at SIP Bar and Kitchen in the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...65bc84253751a5!8m2!3d33.8011859!4d-117.915902

We will have some beverages and appetizers and a great chance to get to know each other. Looking forward to connecting. If you have any questions, please just contact me.

Hope to see you there!