• We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

CIN Sneak Peek: CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-003

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Join us on Wednesday, September 4th, for a sneak peek of the CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-003 exam. During this two-hour session, we will review the updated PenTest+ exam objectives to get a perspective of the latest cybersecurity concepts from the "red team" point of view.

Get techy with us as we welcome Matthew Browne who will share his insights from an industry cybersecurity pro and instructor experience. Join the conversation as we discuss various types of scenarios and ways to prepare students for the exam when it is released later in 2024.

What: CIN Sneak Peek Series PenTest+ PT0-003
    When: Sept 4, 2024, 1:00-3:00 pm CDT
    Who: Matthew Browne
    Where: ON24
    REGISTER HERE

06689 CIN Webinar Banners-06.pngPenTest  Logo(1).png

James Stanger

Staff member
    Jul 31, 2024
    This'll be so cool to see. Plenty of practical approaches will be in the sessions. I gave a pen testing "clinic" to about 50 pen testers in Bangkok, Thailand a few months ago.

I was fascinated to see how they loved the database open testing labs. They had originally asked for an Active Directory pen testing lab. But they loved learning how to effectively brute force discovery of a misconfiguration that allowed arbitrary code execution through a SQL injection attack.

So it'll be cool to see how PenTest+ 003 will improve on that, and others.

Reactions: Yassia

Yassia

Feb 21, 2020
    Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
    This'll be so cool to see. Plenty of practical approaches will be in the sessions. I gave a pen testing "clinic" to about 50 pen testers in Bangkok, Thailand a few months ago.

I was fascinated to see how they loved the database open testing labs. They had originally asked for an Active Directory pen testing lab. But they loved learning how to effectively brute force discovery of a misconfiguration that allowed arbitrary code execution through a SQL injection attack.

So it'll be cool to see how PenTest+ 003 will improve on that, and others.
    Great...

I am impatient

Wezzie Lukhere

Jun 26, 2023
    Join us on Wednesday, September 4th, for a sneak peek of the CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-003 exam. During this two-hour session, we will review the updated PenTest+ exam objectives to get a perspective of the latest cybersecurity concepts from the "red team" point of view.

Get techy with us as we welcome Matthew Browne who will share his insights from an industry cybersecurity pro and instructor experience. Join the conversation as we discuss various types of scenarios and ways to prepare students for the exam when it is released later in 2024.

What: CIN Sneak Peek Series PenTest+ PT0-003
    When: Sept 4, 2024, 1:00-3:00 pm CDT
    Who: Matthew Browne
    Where: ON24
    REGISTER HERE

View attachment 1856View attachment 1857
    registered