CIN Sneak Peek - PenTest+ PT0-002

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    We are back with the next version of PenTest+!!

Join us on Thursday, September 9th for a sneak peak of the CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-002 exam. During this two-hour session, we will review the updated PenTest+ exam objectives to get a perspective of the latest cybersecurity concepts from the "red team" point of view

Get techy with us as we welcome Lee McWhorter who will share his insights from an industry cybersecurity pro and instructor experience. Join the conversation as we discuss various types of scenarios and ways to prepare students for the exam when it is released later in 2021.

What: two-hour webinar looking at the new certification
    When: Thursday, September 9th 10:00 a.m. CST
    Where: ON24
    Who: Lee McWhorter
    Registration: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3355480/5F7E3801FD66614972550A4B56D43A6B

CIN Sneak Peek Webinar SM.pngPenTest  Logo.png

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Well, yes, I did check, just for the sake of conversation. It looks like @hodberman did indeed register before @Rick Butler by one minute ( I cannot see down to the precise seconds)!

However, I have to inform both of you were behind several other folks including @Joel M! But, hats go off to @NATUNA who was the very first to register, 2 minutes after the waiting room opened up and the link was available!

But seriously folks, thank you for registering and supporting the community!! It is going to be a great session!!

And that was only because I got delayed, having to come up with a unique first name to use in the Group Chat...

Well, that just shows that we have some measure of addictive personality now when it comes to CIN.

Anyway...

1628871426215.png

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Well, yes, I did check, just for the sake of conversation. It looks like @hodberman did indeed register before @Rick Butler by one minute ( I cannot see down to the precise seconds)!

However, I have to inform both of you were behind several other folks including @Joel M! But, hats go off to @NATUNA who was the very first to register, 2 minutes after the waiting room opened up and the link was available!

But seriously folks, thank you for registering and supporting the community!! It is going to be a great session!!
    I have registered following the link in Cloud+ TTT.