CIN TTT Series - PenTest+ PT0-002

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Join the CompTIA Instructor Network as we welcome Lee McWhorter who will lead our PenTest+ PT0-002 TTT series. The series will consist of twelve sessions covering the PenTest+ exam domains. Lee will teach the key cybersecurity concepts covered on the exam as well as hands-on activities with key technology tools used by cybersecurity professionals.

We will also discuss instructional strategy for presenting the concepts to students and best practices for implementing a PenTest+ course.

PenTest+ assesses the most up-to-date penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment and management skills necessary to determine the resiliency of the network against attacks. The CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam will verify successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to:

• Plan and scope a penetration testing engagement
    • Understand legal and compliance requirements
    • Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing using appropriate tools and techniques, and then analyze the results
    • Produce a written report containing proposed remediation techniques, effectively communicate results to the management team, and provide practical recommendations

What: 12-session webinar series
    When: Jan. 18 – Mar. 03, 2022
    Where: ON24
    Registration (Be sure to select all of the sessions)

1639105846517.pngPenTest+ce certified Logo.png

XValentine

• Sep 23, 2021
    Join the CompTIA Instructor Network as we welcome Lee McWhorter who will lead our PenTest+ PT0-002 TTT series. The series will consist of twelve sessions covering the PenTest+ exam domains. Lee will teach the key cybersecurity concepts covered on the exam as well as hands-on activities with key technology tools used by cybersecurity professionals.

We will also discuss instructional strategy for presenting the concepts to students and best practices for implementing a PenTest+ course.

PenTest+ assesses the most up-to-date penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment and management skills necessary to determine the resiliency of the network against attacks. The CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam will verify successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to:

• Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing using appropriate tools and techniques, and then analyze the results
    • Produce a written report containing proposed remediation techniques, effectively communicate results to the management team, and provide practical recommendations

View attachment 630View attachment 631
    Thank for your information! I have registered.

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021

Warming up for it.

Reactions: Lee McWhorter

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Thanks @NATUNA for posting this. Can't wait to start this one. Hope everyone has a great holidays and a happy new year. See you in 2022!

Lee
    Welcome Mr. Lee! You close the TTT event for this year and start the new one for next year. Thank for all workloads that you have done. Hope that you shall go a head to support us in the future. Have a great holidays and a Happy new year with you and your family!

I can*t manage to miss this golden opportunity, will attend this TTT PenTest+ webiner

Marc L.

Feb 13, 2021
    Hello
    Thanks for this information.
    I really would like to attend this TTT Series, but I'm living in Europe (UTC+1), so that the session are at night (for me).
    Will you record the webinars, so that I can watch them later on?
    Would I have to register for the live sessions so that I will have access to the recordings?
    Thanks for your reply.
    Regards, Marc

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Hello
    I really would like to attend this TTT Series, but I'm living in Europe (UTC+1), so that the session are at night (for me).
    Would I have to register for the live sessions so that I will have access to the recordings?
    Thanks for your reply.
    Regards, Marc
    Sure Mr. Marc L. You could see on-demands about 5-6 hours after Live sessions. Don't worry about the time zone.
    After you registered the TTT (please choose all sessions), you shall have the link to attend each session, if you can not attend the Live session by the time zone, you can wait about 5-6 hours after the Live session finished, you can access with the same link (as registered) to see On-demand.

Last edited:

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
    Hello
    Thanks for your reply.
    Regards, Marc
    Please register and you will watch it ondemand.

XValentine

• Sep 23, 2021

I have registered.