CIN TTT Series SecAI+ V1

I am also curious about that if anyone knows.
I asked directly and got this answer:(
At this time, the detailed schedule (including the exact number of days) for the new Security AI (SecAI) training has not been publicly finalized/shared in the same way as our established courses. Because of that, I’m not able to confirm whether it will be a 3 day course or a different duration yet.

What I can recommend in the meantime:

• Keep an eye on the official CompTIA training and certification pages here:

CertMaster Training | CompTIA for Training

• If you receive CompTIA newsletters or partner communications, those channels will typically announce new training offerings and formats (including course length) as soon as they’re available.
•
As soon as CompTIA publishes official details on SecAI training (including duration, delivery format, and availability), that information will appear on the main site and in those communications.