CIN TTT Series - Security+ SY0-701

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello Everyone! We will be offering TWO series for the upcoming Security+ SY0-701 certification. One series will provide access to CompTIA CertMaster Learn content and the second will provide access to TestOut Security Pro content. If you cannot attend live, register for the series you want and then use the attendee links to view on-demand.

What: TTT Series TestOut Security Pro - 12 Sessions
    When: October 16 - November 22 2023, 12:00 - 2:00pm CDT
    Who: John Guise, Director Academic Affairs, ECPI University
    Where: ON24
    REGISTER HERE

What: TTT Series CertMaster Learn - 11 Sessions
    When: October 17 - November 21 2023, 2:00 - 4:00pm CDT
    Who: Brian Ford, Adjunct Instructor, CompTIA
    REGISTER HERE

2023 CIN Security+ SY0-701 TTT PROMO Slide Links v2.png

Is there anyway to see the registrants before registering. I'd like to see which one of these sessions Mr. Rick Butler is registered for. This is heavily influence my session registration decision !!!!
    Because whatever I'm in, he's going to jump in the OTHER session.

So - I'm not going to tell you. I'm going to just appear....in both.

Hello Everyone! We will be offering TWO series for the upcoming Security+ SY0-701 certification. One series will provide access to CompTIA CertMaster Learn content and the second will provide access to TestOut Security Pro content. If you cannot attend live, register for the series you want and then use the attendee links to view on-demand.
    Stephen: It might also be prudent to discuss mix/matching for the sake of getting the voucher, so I'll ask:
    What if someone takes some sessions on the CertMaster track, and others on the TestOut track? Do they have to pick one track or the other? And if someone heroically does all sessions for BOTH tracks, will there be two vouchers available?

I know for myself, I would love to see the comparative as well.

/r

Reactions: Bert313

Stan Pieklo

Aug 7, 2019
    Stephen: It might also be prudent to discuss mix/matching for the sake of getting the voucher, so I'll ask:
    What if someone takes some sessions on the CertMaster track, and others on the TestOut track? Do they have to pick one track or the other? And if someone heroically does all sessions for BOTH tracks, will there be two vouchers available?

/r
    It would be nice to see both platforms to gauge their content.

/r
    I think the idea of being able to compare the content, methods, and tools would be valuable but don't believe there is a voucher for the TestOut LabSim track. I agree we should probably develop a presentation comparing the tracks. Are you doing anything in December?

Trevor Chandler

Jul 4, 2020

/r
    What is the meaning of prudent?????

Eddy Harden

Mar 6, 2023

What: TTT Series TestOut Security Pro - 12 Sessions
    When: October 16 - November 22 2023, 12:00 - 2:00pm CDT
    Who: John Guise, Director Academic Affairs, ECPI University
    REGISTER HERE

What: TTT Series CertMaster Learn - 11 Sessions
    When: October 17 - November 21 2023, 2:00 - 4:00pm CDT
    Who: Brian Ford, Adjunct Instructor, CompTIA
    REGISTER HERE

Registered