Cloud Essentials+ TTT

Stephen P

Aug 7, 2019
San Antonio, TX
Major blunder on my part didnt realize you had to register for all four sessions. Been busy studying and passing AWS Cloud practioner. Boy is it ever AWS centric.

AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a great cert! If you can pass that one, you will not have any problems with Cloud Essentials+.

rcparker

Nov 12, 2019
Tallahassee, Fl.
WE ARE BACK!!

It seems like it has been forever since we offered a TTT series, however the wait is over. Join us beginning Tuesday November 5th as we launch the Cloud Essentials+ TTT series. This is a short series with four sessions. We will be joined by our very own CIN member Stephen Padilla as he walks us through the objectives for the updated certification. Register today to reserve your seat!

What: Cloud Essentials+ TTT
Dates: November 5, 7, 12, 14
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm CST (First session Nov. 5th will begin at 6:30pm CST)
Where: ON24 (live and on-demand)
Register for the series

View attachment 130
https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2117599/E5CB3B8279A9C3B26EA7E12BA5C2F89B/702540
When will voucher be available?

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    When will voucher be available?

Vouchers will be sent out the week of December 2. I will run an attendance report for the number who quallify for a voucher and will submit the order. As soon as I receive teh vouchers I will be sending them out that week.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi Stephen,

Can I confirm how you qualify for a voucher?

Thank you!

Hi @Gary Cocklin, in order to receive a voucher you need to have participated in the live sessions or make sure you catch up on all the sessions prior to December 1. I will order /vouchers based on attendance report Monday December 2. Let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: Sirron C

Gary Cocklin

Oct 30, 2019
    Hi @Gary Cocklin, in order to receive a voucher you need to have participated in the live sessions or make sure you catch up on all the sessions prior to December 1. I will order /vouchers based on attendance report Monday December 2. Let me know if you have any questions.

Brilliant, thanks for the update @Stephen Schneiter