Is Cloud+ certification easier then Server+? Preparing my exam now so can anyone share experience with that? Thank you for answer
I would say they are of the same level of difficulty. Not any more harder or easier, just different, given the subject matter. I struggled with Cloud+ as I'm more an old-school on-prem guy, but I have them both and I can say they're about the same in difficulty. Net+ will assist you a lot here if you don't already have that one. /r

Dejan Dundovic

• Nov 25, 2022
    I would say they are of the same level of difficulty. Not any more harder or easier, just different, given the subject matter. I struggled with Cloud+ as I'm more an old-school on-prem guy, but I have them both and I can say they're about the same in difficulty. Net+ will assist you a lot here if you don't already have that one. /r
    Thank you for your answer. Already have Net+ and will deal with Cloud now.

Reactions: Rick Butler

Dejan Dundovic

• Nov 25, 2022
    I would propose a more important question, IMO, "What curriculum appeals to you more?" This will determine which cert you pursue first, what you think about at 2 AM and what doors you want the training to open for you. :cool:
    I already have Server+, but thank you for answer, will deal with cloud now

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
    the Netherlands
    www.kilala.nl
    Is Cloud+ certification easier then Server+? Preparing my exam now so can anyone share experience with that? Thank you for answer
    I'll agree with Rick here: they are quite similar in difficulty... their goal is the same (infra structure administration), but one is focused on your own data center, while the other is very much focused on using someone else's. :)