Complete ITF+ Course In Canvas

I've packaged a course that is largely public domain (grant-funded), and with the exception of access to the Practice Labs virtual lab environment, free access to the content is available. All you need is to download the course export file (link below) and set up a free Canvas LMS teacher account, and you are good to go. This certification is foundational in nature and IMHO excellent for middle school and high school students as a starting point in this certification race track. The good news is students completing this course and certification will be well prepared for your A+, Network+, Security+, ...+ courses.

Cool Steve. Any chance it can be converted into a scrom file for import into Moodle? :)

Great question without an answer as far as I've been able to find. Plenty of information on moving from Moodle to Canvas, but I'm not finding answers in the reverse direction. Of course there is always the CTL-C followed by CTL-V.....

MSibanda

Jul 22, 2021
I've packaged a course that is largely public domain (grant-funded), and with the exception of access to the Practice Labs virtual lab environment, free access to the content is available. All you need is to download the course export file (link below) and set up a free Canvas LMS teacher account, and you are good to go. This certification is foundational in nature and IMHO excellent for middle school and high school students as a starting point in this certification race track. The good news is students completing this course and certification will be well prepared for your A+, Network+, Security+, ...+ courses.

Thanks for this course once again.

KGreen

Nov 2, 2021

Thanks Steve! Starting with this as a prequel to A+ this semester.

Sort of, with the placement of Professor Messer videos, but it relates to the old course (220-1001 and 1002). But that is something I may work on this summer as I get bored. Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll get you what I currently have and get your thoughts on whether an update makes sense. I'm moving on to "volunteer only" activities as I slip into retirement and believe there is real value in the production of content that is aligned with the open textbook alliance.