CompTIA A+ Core-1 and Core-2 CIN video download

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Hello,
    I want to know one thing, can I download video from CIN for core-1 and core-2. resources have already PPT slide and video.

Thanks,
    You can see online in TTT Series. Slides in TTT use for TTT events, if you want to have training slides, you must purchase from Store.

Last edited:
    I don't think On24 supports an offline download feature, natively. But I won't say it's impossible to offline copy a video with the right software - not that I'm suggesting you do that.

But you may want to defer until next year, since the release of A+ v11 series is on the schedule of events.

/r

Nate G

• Aug 12, 2020
    I don't think On24 supports an offline download feature, natively. But I won't say it's impossible to offline copy a video with the right software - not that I'm suggesting you do that.

But you may want to defer until next year, since the release of A+ v11 series is on the schedule of events.

/r
    So you think students doing the Core 1 and Core 2 is not the viable way because the new version is eminent?

I have some students writing core 2 soon

I think there will be updates - so the content for 1101 and 1102 should be pretty close to the 1001 and 1002.

However, I don't recommend using the CIN TTT series for students in the classroom. The reason for that is that the TTT series is an accelerated training for instructors who already have both the requisite knowledge and exposure in the course content covered in the TTT. The TTT series is for 'you', so you can sharpen up and prepare your material to teach your students.

If your courses are instructor led, then, of course, prepare your curriculum. If your courses are more curriculum led, where the instructor is more of a facilitator, then using CompTIA Learn is more the way to go. And if you don't want to use CompTIA branded, people have had great success with Professor Messer, Mike Myers, and the like over the years. I've always found Cengage's books to be adequate as well as Pearson and McGraw Hill. These materials are more geared for your students, whereas the TTT hits the high points for you.

/r

Reactions: Rochelle G