Comptia A+ Instructor needed - Calgary, Canada

Momentum_Calgary

Mar 3, 2023
Hi everyone ! We're looking for a Comptia A+ instructor to to support a cohort of 12 learners between June and August 2023. Our nonprofit, Momentum runs tech training programs geared towards individuals facing barriers to landing a job in the industry. We are located in Calgary, Canada. We'd love to have an instructor who can deliver content in-person, but we would also consider a qualified remote instructor if they were the right person for the job.

Formal job description is attached.

Anything else you need to know? I'll do my best to monitor this thread. You can reach me directly at [email protected].

Thanks!

Promo video:

Attachments

• IT Instructor - posting version - 2023 - Comptia focus.pdf
    137.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

samberumen

• Oct 15, 2019
    Hello Brian,

I just saw your posting on the CIN website and I would like to apply.

Attached is my resume and you will see that have vast experience in teaching and consulting.

I would be remote because I am in Mexico but, as you mention “ you would also consider a qualified remote instructor if they were the right person for the job”.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Sam Berumen

Attachments

• Samuel Berumen English Resume 20220425-.pdf
      174 KB · Views: 15

Momentum_Calgary

Mar 3, 2023
    Hello Brian,

I just saw your posting on the CIN website and I would like to apply.

Attached is my resume and you will see that have vast experience in teaching and consulting.

I would be remote because I am in Mexico but, as you mention “ you would also consider a qualified remote instructor if they were the right person for the job”.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Sam Berumen
    Thanks for your info Sam. I'll follow up soon when we begin the candidate follow up stage.