CompTIA A+ Online Instructor Needed to start Jan. 30

Nick Langlie

Dec 10, 2020
Hi there, we need an instructor to teach CompTIA A+ online, asynchronously using our Canvas LMS and Zoom. The class has 20 students and will begin on Jan. 30. The course must conclude by April. The students would receive the official textbook (Official CompTIA® A+® Core 1 and 2 Guides (Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002)) and vouchers for the two parts of the test. I need a stellar, experienced instructor who can source the content, populate it in the LMS and teach the class for us. Our regular instructor is teaching the first section of the class, as this is a second one that filled up as well. Is this a good fit for you? Let me know your experience and interest: [email protected]. Thank you!

Nick, it may be worth our time talking. I retired from the California community college system in June, enjoying my 180-day sabbatical (legislatively required) before returning to the classroom for the Spring 2021 semester. One of the courses I'm teaching for one of our 115 community colleges is aligned with CompTIA's CySA+ certification. I've enlisted a couple of other faculty at different colleges to assist in content creation in a Canvas LMS environment, figuring if I could spread the workload across 3 instructors, it makes sense. This sort of approach, given the fact that our system doesn't pay well for adjuncts, is perhaps a team approach that makes sense. You can reach me at [email protected].