CompTIA AI add ons

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    These are all great questions! 🤷‍♂️ I am trying to find out more information myself about how we approach this with CIN. I do not believe these will be full certifications but more of an endorsement. Stay tuned, and we will post more updates once we have the information!

These are all great questions! 🤷‍♂️ I am trying to find out more information myself about how we approach this with CIN. I do not believe these will be full certifications but more of an endorsement. Stay tuned, and we will post more updates once we have the information!
    Thank you Stephen, looking forward to add those to my knowledge base. I would love to read official CompTIA content on how to apply AI to the Pentest and CySA skillset

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    . I do not believe these will be full certifications but more of an endorsement.
    I think that's how Teresa Sears pitched it at Summit - that it would be more of an add-on enhancement. It's an interesting turn for CompTIA.

I think that's how Teresa Sears pitched it at Summit - that it would be more of an add-on enhancement. It's an interesting turn for CompTIA.
    Yes, I am eagerly awaiting on the method developed to add the AI to those three certifications. As soon as they are live I will buy the educational material to get them.

The main buzz is that it won't be a full exam like the CCNA Voice and CCNA Security.... It seems that it will be like the CE courses we have for A+, Network+ and Security+, but who knows
    Well, I hold A+, Security+ and PenTest+, all with the ce label. Do not know what the ce add-on was? Was it the only option when I took these tests?