CompTIA Contact for CIN Network

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    I try to reach him via direct messsage and email and phone but no luck. Almost past two weeks ., I thought some changes within CompTIA or he may be out of office
    He's around...I'm sure he's pretty busy with a number of other projects - the CIN has the TTT for Security+ as well as upcoming Sneak Peeks and TTT briefings happening.

Is there something that, perhaps the community (like myself or others who are on the boards) can help with?

/r

Reactions: Tess Sluijter

Venkatesan Pillai

Jun 2, 2020
    He's around...I'm sure he's pretty busy with a number of other projects - the CIN has the TTT for Security+ as well as upcoming Sneak Peeks and TTT briefings happening.

Is there something that, perhaps the community (like myself or others who are on the boards) can help with?

/r
    Thanks Rick.

Its related exam voucher

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
    the Netherlands
    www.kilala.nl
    Please let me know if you can help with exam voucher .
    What do you need to know about the exam vouchers? For which exam and in which particular situation?

Is it about buying a voucher? About a free voucher from a TTT (train the trainer)? About something else?

When is the security + sneak peak
    Sec+ doesn't have a planned sneak peak, we just finished the Sec+ TTT (train the trainer)... I think CASP was getting a sneak... keep an eye on these forums.

What do you need to know about the exam vouchers? For which exam and in which particular situation?

Is it about buying a voucher? About a free voucher from a TTT (train the trainer)? About something else?

Sec+ doesn't have a planned sneak peak, we just finished the Sec+ TTT (train the trainer)... I think CASP was getting a sneak... keep an eye on these forums.

The Sneak Peek for Security+ (601) On Demand: