CompTIA DataSys+ Voucher

Brian Edwards

Mar 13, 2023
Mansfield, GA
I definitely know you aren't alone. It is a weird thing to navigate, as " the squeaky wheel gets the grease" , but no one wants to be a thorn in someones side when it is an organizatiom that benefits so many of us.
I agree with you, just frustrating when it's been several months of waiting and that's after putting in the effort to attend/view the training. Plus time spent studying and still haven't received a voucher yet, I did get the Sec+ 701 voucher that started after the DataSys+

Jill West

• Sep 13, 2019
    Dalton, GA
    I definitely know you aren't alone. It is a weird thing to navigate, as " the squeaky wheel gets the grease" , but no one wants to be a thorn in someones side when it is an organizatiom that benefits so many of us.
    Yes, exactly! I definitely appreciate all the massive amounts of work and time that go into managing these TTTs and then sending out the vouchers, and I don't want to be a nuisance. Also don't want to slip through the cracks, lol. I'm glad to see Sec+ vouchers are coming through for folks, but I'm starting to get worried about my DataSys+ voucher that still has not arrived despite finishing all sessions before the deadline.

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    Yes, exactly! I definitely appreciate all the massive amounts of work and time that go into managing these TTTs and then sending out the vouchers, and I don't want to be a nuisance. Also don't want to slip through the cracks, lol. I'm glad to see Sec+ vouchers are coming through for folks, but I'm starting to get worried about my DataSys+ voucher that still has not arrived despite finishing all sessions before the deadline.
    Best and fastest Way is to send Stephen an Email or Private Conversation Message.
    I assume better then ask in a Posting..

My 2c

Michael

Jill West

• Sep 13, 2019
    Dalton, GA
    Best and fastest Way is to send Stephen an Email or Private Conversation Message.
    I assume better then ask in a Posting..

My 2c

Michael
    Yeah, I'm not really to a point of needing a direct response from Stephen. It's clear he's inundated with requests right now, lol. It's just helpful to know if several others are still waiting on the same voucher (DataSys+, especially) as to whether I've slipped through the cracks or just need to keep waiting a bit.