CompTIA DataSys+

Solution
I would imagine vouchers would be available for DataSys+. The two week catch-up window just closed on Thursday, so now, the reports would be run for all of those who qualified. After that, the order would be placed. Takes some time to do this - usually requires at least 6-8 weeks, on average, to complete.

/r
@Rick Butler thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. 👍
@Stephen Schneiter are we getting exam vouchers for attending the TTT on DataSys+.
Thank you
I would imagine vouchers would be available for DataSys+. The two week catch-up window just closed on Thursday, so now, the reports would be run for all of those who qualified. After that, the order would be placed. Takes some time to do this - usually requires at least 6-8 weeks, on average, to complete.

/r

Kwabena Fred

Mar 5, 2023

/r
@Rick Butler thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. 👍

Solution

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    @Stephen Schneiter I need direction on how to access the voucher, please.
    The vouchers haven't been distributed yet. When they are, we'll see a notification here on the CIN (with a few jubilant folks saying they got theirs). But it normally will come in via an email to the address you used when you attended the TTT series.

Vouchers take a while to process.

/r