CompTIA ICT Educator

TLChandler

Oct 25, 2019
For those of you who didn't get the opportunity to attend a webinar presentation today by Mr. Stephen Schneiter and Mr. Kirk Smallwood, you missed quite a treat. These gentlemen provided some rock-solid information even for the most seasoned CompTIA Academy Partner and CompTIA Instructors. The title of the webinar was "CompTIA ICT Educator". If there is a recording made of this presentation, you'll definitely serve yourself, and your students, very well if you have a look. Great, great job Mr. S and Mr. K!

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    For those of you who didn't get the opportunity to attend a webinar presentation today by Mr. Stephen Schneiter and Mr. Kirk Smallwood, you missed quite a treat. These gentlemen provided some rock-solid information even for the most seasoned CompTIA Academy Partner and CompTIA Instructors. The title of the webinar was "CompTIA ICT Educator". If there is a recording made of this presentation, you'll definitely serve yourself, and your students, very well if you have a look. Great, great job Mr. S and Mr. K!

Trevor you are too kind! It is always great to talk about CIN to other instructors! Hopefully the rest of the group enjoyed it as well. I agree wtih you that Kirk did a great job discuss the value of industry certification and pathways to closing the skills gap. Glad you liked the session. There was a recording, but it is hosted via the CA Community college system. I will post the link once I receive it.