CompTIA Instructor Rep

I am a member of the CompTIA instructor network and am a Platinum partner at the CompTIA Store. I am actively teaching / tutoring for Security+, CASP+ and Network+ as an independent contractor through two companies. I am interested in understanding what partner ability I have to get discounts for my students or access to student manuals for my students. I have called a couple of CompTIA phone numbers this morning and no one has been able to help. I believe that I should have a CompTIA representative that I can reach out to as an instructor who can help answer my questions. How do I find out who that person is and contact them? Thank you!

I'm going to tag @Jill Thielmann, who has ALWAYS been super helpful for me. She's the Director for the Academic side, and If she can't answer your question, she'll get you over to someone who can. She's awesome like that.

Since you're probably a Delivery channel partner, the standard e-mail for them is [email protected]. I'm on the Academic side, but I'm pretty sure the teams work pretty tightly together.

HTH

/r

Rick, is it safe for assume them that @Jill Thielmann can answer questions about getting academic group discounts for my students / access to student manuals for my students? I teach at an academic institution.
Yes, Jill can either help you directly or connect you to someone who can get you taken care of. As I said, she is very good at what she does and has always been super helpful to me. /r