CompTIA Instructors Needed (Live Online and In-Person)

Position: IT Instructor Location: Live Online or In-person (Location: Atlanta, GA) Start Date: July 2024

Description: Join our team as an IT Instructor for our upcoming classes in Fundamentals, A+, Network+, and Security+ certifications. Lead engaging classes, provide support to students, and foster a collaborative learning environment.

Requirements:

• Strong knowledge in IT Fundamentals, A+, Network+, and/or Security+.
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Teaching experience preferred but not required.
Schedule and Compensation:

• Classes start in July.
  • Competitive compensation based on experience.
How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] specifying the certifications you can teach.

Join us in shaping the future of IT professionals! Apply today.

Abu Afza

• Feb 24, 2023
    Toronto, Canada
    Position: IT Instructor Location: Live Online or In-person (Location: Atlanta, GA) Start Date: July 2024

Description: Join our team as an IT Instructor for our upcoming classes in Fundamentals, A+, Network+, and Security+ certifications. Lead engaging classes, provide support to students, and foster a collaborative learning environment.

Requirements:

• Strong knowledge in IT Fundamentals, A+, Network+, and/or Security+.
    • Excellent communication skills.
    • Teaching experience preferred but not required.
    Schedule and Compensation:

• Classes start in July.
    • Competitive compensation based on experience.
    How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] specifying the certifications you can teach.

Join us in shaping the future of IT professionals! Apply today.
    I just wanted to let you know that I am applying for this position. Please check my resume.

Reactions: Fanuel