CompTIA Ireland / Europe Study Group

Matthew Browne

• May 14, 2021
    Ireland
    www.focus-it.ie
    Hi all as a SME For CompTIA

I’m looking to start a study group to help train and support the next generation of IT Professionals in Europe.

I'm looking to team up with others in Ireland to get this going.

is there anyone here that would like to do This with me ?

just an FYI This is to help train others this is not a paid position but rather a Give Back position to help others.

The idea of this is to pass on the knowledge learned over the last 20+ years to others.

Kind regards
    Matthew Browne CSIE CTT MVP

Matthew,

Great idea and kudos for starting this. Creating communities is important to student success. If you can create a community of like minded people seeking to accomplish similar objectives such as achieving certification and bettering themselves; more power to you. Let me know how I can help!

Brian

John_Morris

Jun 27, 2023
    I like the idea, however it shows you are only interested in partners that are in Ireland.
    Hi all as a SME For CompTIA

I’m looking to start a study group to help train and support the next generation of IT Professionals in Europe.

I'm looking to team up with others in Ireland to get this going.

is there anyone here that would like to do This with me ?

just an FYI This is to help train others this is not a paid position but rather a Give Back position to help others.

The idea of this is to pass on the knowledge learned over the last 20+ years to others.

Kind regards
    Matthew Browne CSIE CTT MVP
    Hi Matthew,

That's an excellent idea and very admirable. What format do you envision for this? Would it be a forum?

I would like to hear more from you as this progresses.

Like you, I am based in Ireland. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

John Morris