CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ & Security+ Instructors

Hi Everyone, our nonprofit is seeking to onboard a few US based part time (2 hrs per week) instructors to prepare our scholars for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ & Security+ exam. The program delivery is virtual and instruction will be provided on Thursdays from 5pm - 7pm EST starting February 15th. Please send me a message confirming your interest and preferred hourly rate. You can find out more about our information at www.diversitycybercouncil.com

samberumen

• Oct 15, 2019
    Hi Everyone, our nonprofit is seeking to onboard a few US based part time (2 hrs per week) instructors to prepare our scholars for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ & Security+ exam. The program delivery is virtual and instruction will be provided on Thursdays from 5pm - 7pm EST starting February 15th. Please send me a message confirming your interest and preferred hourly rate. You can find out more about our information at www.diversitycybercouncil.com
    Hello, if it is Viryual can it be from Mexico?
    Thank you.
    Sam

Attachments

• Samuel Berumen English Resume Trainer 20230721.pdf
      149 KB · Views: 3

Cool Whip

Aug 21, 2023
    I've sent you a message on your earlier post.
    Regards,
    Curtis