CompTIA Linux + 601 Instructor materials

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Hello,

I have finished all of the Linux + 601 videos and was hoping to find out who do I
    contact at CompTIA to receive access to the CompTIA Learn website and Instructor
    materials?

I do have all my certificates to prove it.

Thank you,
    Mike
    So, access to the instructor guide is available during the first week of the TTT series. The voucher are only available if you have watched the videos from the start of the course (July 11) to two weeks after the last session (Sep 13). If you hadn't completed the on-demand sessions during that time, you would not be eligible for those materials.

/r

Stuart

May 28, 2022
    So, access to the instructor guide is available during the first week of the TTT series. The voucher are only available if you have watched the videos from the start of the course (July 11) to two weeks after the last session (Sep 13). If you hadn't completed the on-demand sessions during that time, you would not be eligible for those materials.

/r
    Well said Rick this is one of the benefits of joining the TTT sessions when they are running. Also by looking at these when the TTT sessions are on you can ask questions which I find is a big help.

Well said Rick this is one of the benefits of joining the TTT sessions when they are running. Also by looking at these when the TTT sessions are on you can ask questions which I find is a big help.
    Thanks for that. My only regret in all that is the delay that happens with On24. There's about a 20-30 second lag between the times I would say something to the time that I would see the responses in the group chat. I think if On24 can tighten that up, it would be even better.

YouTube Studio does the same thing. They put that in there as a buffer in order to keep the stream stable in case of data loss, so you really have to have a solid and fast connection when presenting. But YTS also allows you to go to a near real-time, if you want to risk having your presentation drop out if there are data loss issues.

But overall, I do think the TTT is really one of the most (if not the most) valuable things CompTIA does for the community at large. I'm proud to be a part of it.

Cheers!

/r