Thomasina Hammond

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 31, 2019
CompTIA Online Testing Webinar
April 14, 2020
10:00 - 11:00 am CT
Register Today!

Starting April 15th, CompTIA will be offering an online testing option for our certification exams, utilizing the Pearson OnVUE testing platform. Considering many candidates cannot currently access traditional in-person testing, online testing provides an alternative option.

Join Dr. James Stanger, Chief Technology Evangelist and Randy Gross, CIO and Executive Vice President of Certification Operations for CompTIA, as they share additional details about our new online testing option available for candidates.

In this webinar you will learn:
  • Process for scheduling or rescheduling an exam
  • How candidates can prepare for the online exam
  • System requirements
  • Policies and procedures for remote proctoring
  • Where to send candidates for help before and during the exam
  • Key points for success with online testing

If you're unable to join the live webinar, register here to access the on-demand recording.

Esther S. Stepansky

• Mar 14, 2020
    I just signed up but the last day of Passover starts here about half way through, so I'll have to catch the replay tomorrow night after the holiday is over. Can't wait for this to start as even in the best of times, my nearest test center was over 2 hours travel each way. Spent more time on the road than taking the exams.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I just signed up but the last day of Passover starts here about half way through, so I'll have to catch the replay tomorrow night after the holiday is over. Can't wait for this to start as even in the best of times, my nearest test center was over 2 hours travel each way. Spent more time on the road than taking the exams.

You will receive a link after the live session ends to go back and view the on-demand version so you can catch-up when you have time. I agree, I am looking forward to remote testing as well. My local test center never has convenient times available for testing.

Liz Wannemacher

VP Marketing @ CompTIA
    Staff member
    Jul 31, 2019
    Chicago, Illinois
    partners.comptia.org
    THANK YOU to all who attended the Online Testing webinar today. If you or your students are interested in registering for the Online Certification exam, starting at 8 AM CST tomorrow...link to: https://home.pearsonvue.com/comptia/onvue

Also you may share the attached documents with your certification candidates for more detail!

Attachments

• 07777 Online Testing FAQ ONLINE.pdf
      391.3 KB · Views: 2
    • 07769 Online Testing Steps Flyer ONLINE.pdf
      632.5 KB · Views: 1