CompTIA Partner Summit - Save the Date!!

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    IT'S TIME! Mark your calendars and start planning! CompTIA is thrilled to invite you to the upcoming CompTIA Partner Summit in Atlanta, GA, from July 31 to August 1, 2024, at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. This event is a tribute to our shared mission of fostering innovation, overcoming challenges, and creating new opportunities in IT education. It's time to sync in and align our efforts for a transformative future.

At the Summit, as a partner, you will have the opportunity to:

• Connect with other educators and industry professionals, building valuable relationships that will enhance your network.
    • Share and receive powerful insights and successful teaching strategies, allowing you to align with the latest trends and practices in IT education.
    • Explore the latest methods for engaging and effective IT instruction, ensuring you're in tune with the most effective teaching techniques.
    Be sure to join us for a CINfull good time!!

1708446369084.png

I hope I get to go this year. Due to rearrangements with my job title and responsibilities, I'm not so sure my school is going to justify my going unless I fund it myself and take PTO. It will be a shame if I cannot be there, as I do enjoy the conference every year.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I hope I get to go this year. Due to rearrangements with my job title and responsibilities, I'm not so sure my school is going to justify my going unless I fund it myself and take PTO. It will be a shame if I cannot be there, as I do enjoy the conference every year.
    I hope they will be understanding for the lead CINner! Who else would post the highlights of the conference like you do? Atlanta is a good destination for PTO!! Nice attractions, can catch a Braves game and visit the Aquarium! 😁😁

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    IT'S TIME! Mark your calendars and start planning! CompTIA is thrilled to invite you to the upcoming CompTIA Partner Summit in Atlanta, GA, from July 31 to August 1, 2024, at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. This event is a tribute to our shared mission of fostering innovation, overcoming challenges, and creating new opportunities in IT education. It's time to sync in and align our efforts for a transformative future.

• Connect with other educators and industry professionals, building valuable relationships that will enhance your network.
    • Share and receive powerful insights and successful teaching strategies, allowing you to align with the latest trends and practices in IT education.
    • Explore the latest methods for engaging and effective IT instruction, ensuring you're in tune with the most effective teaching techniques.

View attachment 1609
    I will try my best to attend.

View attachment 1609
    Yes Stephen I will certainly mark my calendar and start planning to make my appearance this year. Thank you.