CompTIA Partner Summit

Solution
Sorry we missed the hat! You will have to be sure to have it for our CIN Meet UP!!
You can be sure of that, sir. I completely spaced it on Day 1. Didn't realize there would be a live thing...but then i brought my fedora, thinking the Happy Hour would be the same...and...nope...darnitall...lol

I'm totally jazzed about a CIN meetup. Let me know if I can help with anything - would love to be involved with that.

/r

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN

Liz Wannemacher

VP Marketing @ CompTIA
    Staff member
    Jul 31, 2019
    Chicago, Illinois
    partners.comptia.org

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Day three is gettign ready to start! I hope you all have been able to catch some sessions. If you missed any be sure to check out on-demand! You can find all the information at https://mypartnersummit.comptia.org/

I want to give a shout out to everyone who stopped in and visited at the CIN Virtual Showcase booth via Zoom the last couple of days! It was great seeing everyone and even welcoming some new folks!! Just a reminder to stop in and introduce yourself.

One suggestion we received, which is a great one is to do some Zoom CIN meetups! So, be on the look out for more information and let's connect!

Attachments

• CIN Virtual SHowcase.jpg
      CIN Virtual SHowcase.jpg
      127.6 KB · Views: 1

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Sorry we missed the hat! You will have to be sure to have it for our CIN Meet UP!!
    You can be sure of that, sir. I completely spaced it on Day 1. Didn't realize there would be a live thing...but then i brought my fedora, thinking the Happy Hour would be the same...and...nope...darnitall...lol

I'm totally jazzed about a CIN meetup. Let me know if I can help with anything - would love to be involved with that.

/r

Solution